Rio Blanco BOCES Hours: Monday- Friday from
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For information and/or to donate to our Backpack Program, please click on side link
Thank you for your support!
Mission:Rio Blanco BOCES is committed to partnering with our member district to support and deliver educational and instructional programs to enable each district to meet the individual needs and unique priorities of the students, parents, staff and community we serve.
Required Financial Transparency Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304 (Commencing July 1, 2016)†
- District Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)†
- District Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Quarterly Financial Statements (current and prior two years)
- Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- Accounts Payable Check Registers (current and prior two years)
- Credit, Debit and Purchase Card Statements (current and prior two years)
- Investment Performance Reports or Statements (current and prior two years)
- Individual School Site Financial Information* (districts identified as small/rural with less than 1,000 K-12 students, and having no charter schools, required to post district level financial information only)
- Other District-Specific Financial Information†
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.†
Jessica Fortunato, Finance Director
Teresa Bandel-Schott, Executive Director
Rio Blanco BOCES
402 W. Main Street
Rangely, CO 81648
Required Link: Colorado Department of Education School Finance Division